First, the product introduction:
Carson (Kaisson) J0507 has an active ingredient of 5-chloromethylisothiazolin-3-one (CIT) and 2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one (MIT).
Widely used in water treatment systems such as water treatment, coatings, and polymer synthetic emulsions.
Third, product features:
1, broad-spectrum, long-term killing of a variety of bacteria, fungi and yeast, low dosage.
2, the applicable PH value range is wide, 2-9 can be used.
3, miscible with water, can be added in any process, easy to operate.
4 low toxicity test is completely harmless.
5. No emission residue, no cumulative pollution to the environment.
6, not burning, easy to transport, easy to use.
7. Good compatibility with various emulsifiers, surfactants and protein components.
8, has a special effect on the fake single-cage, and has been recognized by the world.
9, no formaldehyde, no VOC.
Fourth, the product area:
Widely used in coatings, adhesives, inks, dyes, metal cutting fluids, waterborne polymers, paraffin fluids.
It can also be used for water treatment. Such as petrochemical, metallurgy, electric power, central air conditioning, industrial circulating cooling water sterilization, killing bath, effectively inhibiting the reproduction and growth of micro-special.
V. Usage and dosage:
The amount used in paint, paint and gluing is 0.05-0.4%. When used in water treatment, the breeding of the bacteria in the killing time is 1-2 times a week. The dosage is 50-100ppm. .
1. This product should avoid direct contact with the eyes. Once in contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water, no delay, and no prolonged contact with the skin.
2. This product should not be in contact with reducing metals during storage, as expected, such as iron, aluminum, etc., so as not to cause decomposition of the product.
3. This product has poor stability in alkaline medium with pH greater than 9.0. It should not be used and cannot be used with chemicals with strong nucleophilicity.
Seven, packaging and storage:
Packed in 25 kg closed plastic drum. It has a shelf life of one year in the dark and long temperature.